The UT 745 Platform Supply Vessel are designed by Ulstein International AS for following duties:
Transport of pipes, cement, equipment, dry and liquid cargo to and from pipe-laying barges, drilling platfroms and ships. Loading and unloading alongside a pipelaying barge or drilling/production platforms in a North Sea condition. The vessel are also prepared for Oil recovery operation.
The vessel are executed as Ulstein Verft yard no. 228. The UT 745 have a deadweight of 4640 t and a deck cargo capacity of 2950 t, pipe cargo capacity 2700t.
The vessel are built outfitted with machinery and provided with equipment in accordance with the latest rules and regulations of Lloyd's Register of Shipping for world wide service with following class and notation: + 100 A1, + LMC, UMS, LNC (AA) "Offshore Supply Ship", Methanol in
integral tank. The vessel is complaying with Danish Authorities (DMA) and U.K. Authorities (DOT) for such vessel for world wide.
Length over all: 82,50 m
Length beween p.p: 76,20 m
Breadth moulded: 18,80 m
Depth. mld.: 7,60 m
Draft (summer): 6,23 m
DW: 4640 t
Gross tonnage international: 2961 GRT
Net tonnage international: 1234 NRT
Deck cargo: 2950 t
Deck cargo area: 900 m3
Accomodation for 26 persons in total of which:
- 2 off one-bed cabins with dayroom, bedroom and toilet.
- 12 off one-bed cabins with toilet.
- 2 off 6-men cabins with toilet.
- 1 off hospital
- 1 off reception
officers and crew mess rooms.
Trial Speed: 15,0 knots
Ulstein Bergen, main engines 2 x BRM-6 each of 2650 kW
- Twin screw CP propulsion system: 2 x 2650 kW
- Thrusters: Fore 1 off 883 kW
1 off Compass Thruster 883 kW
Aft: 2 off 590 kW
Motorfabrikken DAN (Svendborg): Steering gear
Ulstein high lift rudders: 2 off
Ulstein passive stab.tank system: 3 off
- 1 off Windlass, 25 t
- 2 off Capstans, 10 t
- 2 off Tuggerwinches, 9,5 t
Ulstein Marine Electronics:
- Main Switchboard 440V/220V
- Emergency Switcboard 440V/220V
- Electronic remote control system for propeller system
- Control consoles and general electrical equipment
- Tank Tender/Data Sound
- Microprocessor based alarm system (UMAS)
- Roll indicator